With fgallery you can create an image gallery offline on your computer, upload it to some cheap web storage and forget about it, for example this one.
It is written in Perl.
New in this release:
- Handle bogus whitespace in EXIF timestamps.
- Ignore hidden/invalid files instead of failing.
- Support „tificc2“ as an alias to „tificc“ (for Fedora).
- Avoid calling „tificc“ for images already in sRGB.
- Load thumbnails on-demand for faster loading of large galleries.
- Extract and visualize image captions (see here how it works).
- Added „utils/fcaption“ to edit image captions.
A demo gallery with the latest features can be found at www.thregr.org/.
Website of the project: www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/fgallery/.